UAFS Counseling Clinic
College life can be an exciting and a unique experience however there are times when the stress of juggling studying, working and your personal life may be overwhelming and frustrating. Many students find themselves dealing with anxiety, substance abuse, depression and suicidal thoughts.
If this is you, there is help available. The Counseling Clinic is committed to treating the psychiatric, behavioral and emotional needs of the University’s students. Our licensed, caring mental health professionals understand that mental illness and disorders are real and we are here to help you navigate through these “rough waters”.
The Counseling Clinic supports the mission of the University by enabling students to maximize their educational experience through counseling and psychotherapy.
All students are eligible for up to eight sessions per year at no additional charge. The Counseling Clinic is conveniently located in the Pendergraft Health Sciences Center in Room 312. Call 479-788-7398 to schedule your free confidential appointment.
- Pendergraft Health Sciences Center 312
- Click Here for Campus Map
- Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. (closed 12 noon to 1:00 p.m. daily)
- Secretary / Clinic Support Staff
- Office: Pendergraft Health Sciences Center 312
- Phone: 479-788-7398
- Fax: 479-424-6398
- Emergency/After Hours Phone: 800-542-1031
- Email: Kim.Hurst@uafs.edu
Visit ulifeline.org for more information.