Congratulations on your admission to the University of Arkansas - Fort Smith! This is just the beginning of an exciting journey here at UAFS.
- Complete your FAFSA.
- Submit proof of immunization against measles, mumps, and rubella. Immunity can be shown by providing proof of having received two doses of measles, two doses of mumps, and two doses of rubella vaccine. You can submit these through your UAFS Application Portal.
- Apply for UAFS Housing.
- Complete the New Student Form located in your application status portal.*
- Complete the Online Student Orientation in your application status portal.
- Register for the Mane Event.
- Register for Cub Camp.*
- Schedule your R.O.A.R. registration appointment.*
- Submit your official college transcripts by having your institution send them to Registrar@uafs.edu. This includes any concurrent coursework.
- Submit AP scores through College Board.
- Submit your final high school transcript by having your high school counselor email
it to Admissions@uafs.edu.*
* Applies to first-time freshmen only.