MHCA Admission Requirements
The MS in Healthcare Administration online program is designed to prepare healthcare professionals to successfully manage and lead healthcare organizations. Students seeking admission to the Healthcare Administration program must adhere to the following requirements:
- Complete and submit all admission requirements for Graduate Studies by the deadlines to the Office of Admissions/Graduate Studies. See Admission to Graduate Studies Requirements section in the Graduate Catalog.
- Possess an earned bachelor’s degree from an accredited regional institution with at least a 3.0 GPA. Applicants with less than a 3.0 GPA will be considered for provisional admission.
- Preferred MHCA applicants should:
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Submit your resume
- Submit 2 professional letters of recommendation
- Submit a personal letter of intent (less than 3 pages) that discusses reasons you are seeking the degree, educational goals, career goals, and your leadership skills
- Participate in an interview
- A student failing to meet one or more of the standards required for admission as a regular student may be eligible for provisional admission, if space in the program is available. Students who fail to make progress under provisional admission must be withdrawn from the program.
- International students may apply for the Master of Science in Healthcare Administration (Online Program) if they are completing this program while living outside the United States. International students must meet the admission requirements stated above and the international student admission requirements for Graduate Studies. (See “Admission to Graduate Studies”.) The Master of Science in Healthcare Administration (Online Program) is not available for an international student on a F1 visa living in the United States. Online programs will not satisfy visa requirements.
View the degree plan for the Master of Science in Healthcare Administration.
For more information you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.